EliteSouls Consulting Services – Our Startup Story!!
Having realized my kids require my personal attention & time as no delegation option is available in my nuclear family, I landed up to quit my job & decided to take this turning point in my career though being an entrepreneur is something that I always aspired about, but just that i didn’t had answers for HOW, WHAT & WHEN in the past. I decided to carefully identify something that am very passionate about, so that i don’t lose my interest over time. At the same time, I require the luxury to decide how much time I can spend in a day without too much time commitments.
Yes, definitely I don’t have 15+ hours to spend every day as before for my career, but other than that time factor, i don’t see any difference in my attitude towards my work. Just that, my timeliness to complete a task might extend, but with no compromise on the quality or accountability or responsiveness, a few qualities that i believe am good at.
Hearing advice from great working women who are successful at work & home, particularly when little kids are around, I learnt this jerk is momentary & i have almost crossed the tough zone, I don’t want to wait till I completely sail thru because I believe best strategy is to slow down & not to exit.
“Sometimes, we need to slow down to speed up “ – Robin Sharma
Learnt from my father, I always felt career is not an entity to be listed in optional category of things to pursue whenever possible rather I looked at it as part of my life though it takes some deep twists & turns and needs lot of passion & courage to pursue it till you mentally decide it’s ENOUGH. (Believe me I had to fight very hard as my case had lot of complications making it very challenging, sensitive & emotional battle).
Spending 1 month at home (as house wife) gave me enough time to think through wearing all thinking caps & finally it landed me here at:
EliteSouls Consulting & Services, a focused group specialized on Non-Functional Testing (NFT) services. Just NFR testing? Do you feel puzzled? I remember 10-12 years back, when companies providing Testing services started booming, everyone got puzzled the same way – only Testing? Is it not too narrow focus? Will these service providers survive?
With the onset of digital revolution, ebusinesses realized the importance on User Experience (UX) as one of their key success secret. Strong focus on NFRs & quality assurance practices throughout SDLC phases becomes essential & mandatory to thrive UX of your end customers. UX can never be optional & so is your digital product NFR Testing. I firmly believe NFT has long way to go giving big head room for innovations to do things differently to meets current demands.
We at Elite Souls, aspire to provide best in class, a complete end to end NFR Testing services covering below 5 service categories:
- Consulting Services: Includes advisory consulting services (to start with) & later will have a specialized SME team providing various NFT services for Performance, Security, Usability & UX & much more.
- Training Services (Public & Corporate) : Instructor led training (to start with) & soon, we will be moving towards online training unless custom training mandates personal instructor led mode of teaching. This is one of our strategic service to raise our funds & to build next gen professionals to support us on our mission to provide best in class NFR test services & solutions.
- Assessment Services: Certifications which includes practical problem solving & not just multiple choice questions.
- Competency Analysis Services: To help individuals to assess their competency level to identify their gaps & develop career development plan.
- Staffing Services: To not only help in hiring right talents, but also help in conducting technical interview services.
Do you also firmly believe that we can bring differentiated solutions & innovations to NFR Testing discipline & believe in team work ?
Are you a technical specialist who is interested to visualize this dream?
Talk to us. Together, let’s make it happen!
We welcome your suggestions. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org